If you are planning to cycle into the start of our National Funeral protest along Oxford Street on 15 November then why not join in with fellow riders from a place near you?
If there isn’t yet a feeder ride near you, then how about leading one yourself with some friends? Pop a posting onto our FACEBOOK EVENT to let us know!
All feeder rides, except where noted, will bring you to the start of the event at Bedford Square (opposite The British Museum), WC1B, around noon. The procession leaves from there at 1pm.
- 10:14am Train from Whitchurch (near Andover/Basingstoke) to WATERLOO for 11:19 arrival (proposed by Andrew Reeves-Hall)
- Meet 9:30am near Marketplace on Clarence Street, corner opposite John Lewis, in front of Barclays Bank, Kingston KT1 1NY near new bike pump installation (leader is Carl Myhill firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Live location: on Glympse http://www.glympse.com/!nationalfuneral
- Route: http://www.plotaroute.com/map/22049
KINGS CROSS STATION
- 11:50am (leader is MJ Ray in a yellow/green scarf; arriving by train from NORFOLK)
- Leader required
- Train to Kings Cross then cycle from there at 11:50am – details will be on King’s Lynn and West Norfolk Bike Users Group website (leader is MJ Ray in a yellow/green scarf)
- Proposed by Dave Rinaldi
- (for die-in only): Roehampton Park at 12:30pm to arrive at Marble Arch for die-in at 2pm (leader is Suki Chima)
- Stratford High Street station at 10:30am, depart at 11am – route map here (leader is Terrence Stamp)
- takes in the entire CS2, Bow roundabout, Holborn and Aldgate.
- Walthamstow Library at 10:30am (leader is Nic Fripp)
- ROUTE MAP (very cycle-friendly)
WATERLOO TRAIN STATION
- Platform 1 ticket gates at 11:30am (leader Andrew D Smith who is arriving by train)
- Approx 20 minute ride via A301
- See Facebook page HERE (leader is Luke Holland)
Note: Routes are shown are illustrative only, the ride leaders will be picking the most cycle friendly roads. If you want to meet a ride half way then please let us know!